The constantly changing healthcare environment demands that healthcare professionals stay up to date with the latest clinical procedures, advanced techniques, and cutting-edge technologies. Torramma recognizes the need for continuing comprehensive education programs that provide training to healthcare professionals at all experience levels in the areas of:
– Health sector management;
– Health facility management;
– Health financing (sector-wide and facility-specific);
– Cardiovascular diseases;
– Cerebrovascular diseases;
– Oncology and malignances;
– HIV, TB and STIs;
– Family medicine.
This is the reason why we are offering best learning opportunities across the globe, including short-run study tours, longer training programs and frameworks for continuous qualification advancement.
Our target audiences:
– Health sector managers of various levels (national/federal, regional, local, facilities and others);
– Health financing specialists of all grades;
– Clinicians (family doctors, cardiologists, surgeons, incl. cardiovascular, rehabilitation specialists etc.);
– Medium and junior level medical practitioners (nurses).
Through our education programs, Torramma is dedicated to build an up-to-date health system, whether for the whole country, specific region or a given hospital, requires getting modern knowledge with skills and exploring best experiences available worldwide.
Countries at hand:
– The Netherlands
– The UK;
– The US.
Other countries could be available upon specific request.
Contact us to learn more about Torramma education programs and upcoming training courses near you.