Torramma educational programs provide detailed discussions of how to recognize, treat and follow a range of cerebrovascular conditions.
Program Goals and Objectives
- Our Training Program offers a comprehensive educational curriculum designed to teach the requisite skills and data set for becoming a consultant of the highest caliber in the general field of cerebrovascular disease. Our graduates will be highly desirable and competitive applicants for advanced training in the subspecialties of cerebrovascular medicine.
- The Program proposes to train individuals as leaders in the field of cerebrovascular disease, whether that is in the realm of clinical practice, clinical investigation, bench research, medical education or academic administration. Placement of our graduates as academic faculty at recognized centers of excellence in medical education is an important objective.
- While pursuing these goals, the Program teaches a broad curriculum of cognitive knowledge and numerous procedural skills based on a principle of progressive responsibility. It provides a template of practical experience whereby the trainee can develop the requisite interpersonal communication skills, professional attitudes, and humanistic qualities.
We provide trainings for:
- Health sector managers of various levels (national/federal, regional, local, facilities and others);
- Health financing specialists of all grades;
- Clinicians (family doctors, cardiologists, surgeons, incl. cardiovascular, rehabilitation specialists etc.);
- Medium and junior level medical practitioners (nurses).
Through our education programs, Torramma is dedicated to build an up-to-date health system, whether for the whole country, specific region or a given hospital, requires getting modern knowledge with skills and exploring best experiences available worldwide
Explore the information provided on our website or contact our Coordinators directly.
Investigate how we might assist you in achieving your own goals!